Artea is an amatour sports association born in 2008 in Rovereto, Trentino.
Its aim is the enhancement of dance and well-being through the promotion of courses and artistic
Artea is affiliated to Trentino Danza Schools and with UISP Trentino.
Sara and Irene are waiting for you in the office from 1 september from Monday to Friday: 4.00 p.m – 7.00 p.m.
You can contact them:
- by email writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- at fixed telephone 0464 438822 or at mobile phone 345 8571465
- in the office when the info point is available (from Monday to Friday from 4.00 p-m- to 7.00 p.m.)
The president of the association is Elisa Colla (management mandate 2021-2024), the vice president il Luigi
- Elisa Colla is also a Pilates* and modern and contemporary dance teacher;
- Vanessa Bertoletti teaches propedeutica, predanza and ballet to children from 4 to 14 years and modern dance for adults;
- Erika Parise teaches giocodanza, predanza and ballet to children from to 25 years and modern dance for adults;
- Chiara Ferraglia teaches modern, contemporary dance and ballet to intermediate and advanced;
- Adriana Grasselli is the Flamenco teacher;
- Claudia Pasqualato is the Pilates* instructor;
- Valeria Spina is the Pilates* instructor;
- Valentina Petrolli is the Taiji Quan instructor (water method).;
- Valentina Eccher is the Taiji Quan instructor – TRENTO.
HOW TO ENROLL:
You can follow the courses in three ways:
- in presence in the Artea’s gym
- online streaming on Zoom
- pre-recorded video (only of pilates lessons (https://arteaonline.it/). On this platform there are 130 videos that you can attend whenever you want, The cost of the monthly subscription is 25 euros.
Please fill in the Google form at this link https://forms.gle/datUYXQmFYMrfJgs6, entering your personal data. For each course there is the possibility to try a test lesson first.
The cost of the course is proportionate to the number of weekly meetings for each season (Fall, Winter and Spring). 10 euro of insurance card (UISP) and 30 euro of enrolment at the school must always be added to the cost of lessons seasonal packages. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive confirmation that you have found a place in the course that interests you and an estimate of the fee to be paid. To check the DAYS OF LESSON AND A QUOTE, click here https://www.artea.tn.it/calendario-2022_2023/
- 10% on the course of the second member of the same family enrolled in the courses
- – 10% university students
- – 10% euro discount per season for those attending two different courses
- Furthermore, the tuition fee for children aged 5-18 can be scaled from 730 up to a maximum of 220 euros per year;
Bank transfer to ASD ARTEA – IBAN IT19F0801620806000051013227 Cassa Rurale Alto Garda – Rovereto, Piazza delle Erbe. In the reason for payment you can write: “name and surname (of the student) + 10 euro membership card + enrollment (+ course name + full or installment autumn/winter/spring period”
MEMBERSHIP NOTE The membership card is valid for 12 months, from 09/01/22 to 08/31/23. You can pay it only once.